Rajasthan Board RBSE Solutions for Class 7 Our Rajasthan Chapter 4 Agricultural Marketing in Rajasthan Textbook Exercise Questions and Answers.
Come Let’s do
Class 7 Hamara Rajasthan Chapter 4 Question Answer Question 1.
Find out about the different facilities provided to the farmers in Krishi Upaj Mandi.
The following facilities are provided to the farmers in Krishi Upaj Mandi:
1. Facilitate the sale and purchase of agricultural commodities.
2. The. farmers can get a fair price for their produce.
3. Protect the farmers from middlemen.
4. Providing information on daily market prices.
5. Providing agriculture produce markets online.
6. Arranging Aaratiya in the market to help the farmers.
7. Buying farmer produce at the minimum support price set by the government.
Class 7 Hamara Rajasthan Chapter 4 Question Answer In English Question 2.
Find out the selling price of various items in the fair price shop in your locality.
Price List (Fair Price Shop)
I. Write the correct option of the following questions in the given bracket
1. Agricultural marketing board helps:
(d) Animal keeper
2. In Krishi Upaj Mandi fee collected from mediators is:
(a) Market fee
(b) Licence fee
(c) Service fee
(d) Examination fee.
(b) Licence Fee
II. Fill in the blanks
1. For the development and establishment of the Agriculture Produce Market in Rajasthan,.................... was established in 1974.
2. Food products are got at a fair price to ................. through Public Distribution System.
1. The Rajasthan State Agriculture Market Board,
2. poor consumers.
III. Very Short Answer Type Questions
हमारा राजस्थान कक्षा 7 पाठ 4 प्रश्न उत्तर Question 1.
Which agricultural products have been notified for regulation in the state?
Following agricultural products have been notified for regulation in the state: Cereal, oil crop, pulse crop, cotton, minor forest produce etc.
कक्षा 7 हमारा राजस्थान पाठ 4 Question 2.
Name two agriculture produces market of the state which are world famous.
In Rajasthan the Jodhpur mandi is famous for cumin seed and Ramganj Mandi of Kota district is famous for coriander and fenugreek.
IV. Short Answer Type Questions
Agriculture Marketing Department Rajasthan Question 1.
What do you understand by Krishi Upaj Mandi? What is the need for such markets?
1. Krishi Upaj Mandi: Krishi Upaj Mandi is a market where agricultural produce is bought and sold. It not only provides the facility of buying and selling agricultural products but also helps in regional deveopment and rural welfare. These markets are operated under certain rules and are also known as regulated markets. The regulation of these markets is done by Agricultural Produce Market Committee or Krishi Upaj Mandi Samiti.
2. Need: Through Krishi Upaj Mandi, the farmers can get fair price for their produce. These markets protect the farmers from middle men and facilitate getting a fair price for their produce. Information of daily market prices is also provided in many mandis. Now the government has made the agriculture produce markets online, so that the price of the produce can be known at anytime.
Agriculture Class 7 Questions And Answers Question 2.
Explain the Public Distri¬bution system in Rajasthan.
Public Distribution System: To avail food items and other products at fair price to the common consumers. For this, the government has arranged Public Distribution System. In this the government tries to deliver some products specially food items to poor consumers through fair price shops or ration shops. This helps in achieving of the target of food security scheme. This work is done by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Department of Consumer Affairs.
The distribution of essential things like wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene oil is done on a regular monthly basis through the fair price shops. Presently in all the fair price shops of all the districts in the state, distribution of Ration goods to the consumers is being done after biometric verification by Point of Sale9- (POS) machines which ensures that things reach the targeted beneficiaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year the Rajasthan state Agriculture Market Board was established?
(a) In 1971
(b) In 1972
(c) In 1973
(d) In 1974
(d) In 1974
2. From whom is the market fee charged in the mandis?
(d) Market committee
3. From whom is the license fee charged in the mandis?
(a) Agricultural Market Committee
(b) Agricultural produce from market
4. Whose task is it to set up a network of fair price shops?
(b) State Government
(c) Central Government
(b) State Government
Fill in the blanks
1. The government has made the agriculture produce markets ........... , so that the price of the product can be known at anytime.
2. There are als0 ........... in the market to help the farmers.
3. The ........... tries to give, fair price to the farmers for their produce.
4. The Public Distribution system delivers ........... to poor consumers through fair price.
2. commission agents (aaratiya),
4. food items.
IV. Very Short Answer Type Questions
Rajasthan State Agriculture Marketing Board Question 1.
Why did Nathu find difficulty in selling his green gram (moong) crop?
Last year the price of green gram was very high. Thus all the farmers of that region cultivated green gram crop. The result is that due to excess of production of green grain, at present he is facing the problem of selling it.
Rajasthan Agriculture Marketing Board Question 2.
Describe one of the ill effects of a good crop yield.
They do not get the right price for their produce in spite of a good harvest.
Kaksha 7 Krishi Question 3.
What has been the main objective of setting up the Rajasthan State Agriculture Market Board?
In our state “The Rajasthan State Agriculture Market Board” was established in 1974 for the establishment and development of Krishi Upaj Mandis.
Our Rajasthan Book Class 8 Price Question 4.
State the main source of income of agricultural produce markets.
Market fee is collected from buyers and license fee is collected from the mediators in this market. This fee is the main source of income for the mandis.
Short Answer Type Questions
Krishi Class 8 Question Answer Question 1.
What do you understand by commission agents (aaratiya)? Explain their role.
There are also commission agents (aaratiya) in the market to help the farmers. Some commission agents who are called “kachcha aaratiya” (local commission agent) sell the farmers produce in their shops in the market and make payment to the farmer for his crop, after deducting their commission. Some “pakka aaratiya” (high level commission agent) are also there, who buy products from the kaccha aaratiya for wholesalers or the mill owners.
Krishi Upaj Mandi In English Question 2.
What measures does the government directly take to get farmers the right price for their produce ? Explain.
The farmers do not need to worry if they do not find right buyers in the agricultural produce market. In this situation government directly buy the produce from the farmers at “minimum support price”. In this way the government tries to give fair price to the farmers for then- produce.
Long Answer Type Questions
Mandi License In Rajasthan Question 1.
Give a detailed description of agricultural marketing in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Agriculture Marketing Department Question.
Visit any agricultural produce market in your area, watch all the activities there and discuss in the class.
List of activities in the regional market: