Rajasthan Board RBSE Class 7 English Grammar Framing Questions
अंग्रेजी में तीन प्रकार से प्रश्न बना सकते हैं
- Helping Verb से शुरू होने वाले प्रश्न
- Modals से शुरू होने वाले प्रश्न
- Question Words (Wh- words) से शुरू होने वाले प्रश्न।
आपकी पाठ्यपुस्तक में Question words (Whwords) से शुरू होने वाले प्रश्न बनाना पूछा गया है। अतः यहाँ उन्हें ही समझाया जा रहा है।
Question Words (wh- शब्द) से प्रश्न बनानाStructure :
‘Wh’ + HV + Sub + Verb + Obj/ Adv/Complement?
- सबसे पहले ‘Wh’ word को लिखें। यह उत्तर की sense के आधार पर प्रयोग करना है।
- जिस tense में उत्तर है उस ही tense की सहायक क्रिया (Helping Verb) का प्रयोग करना है।
- उत्तर में दिये गए subject को ही प्रश्न में नियमानुसार प्रयोग करना है।
- जिस tense में उत्तर की क्रिया (Verb) है उस ही tense में प्रश्न की क्रिया (Verb) रखनी है।।
- उत्तर की उस सूचना को प्रश्न में शामिल न करें जो ‘Wh’ word का उत्तर बनती है।
Exercise – 1
(Based on English Reader)
Frame questions based on the following answers
निम्न उत्तरों के आधार पर प्रश्न बनाइए
What ……………. ?
The name of the then king of Jodhpur is Maharaj Abhay Singh.
When ……………. ?
The Khejarli massacre took place in September 1737.
Where ……………. ?
Janki Lal and Sugan go to the house of the village school master.
Which school ……………. ?
Vidya joins the village school.
Who …………. ?
Mr. Jagdish Sharma is the village school master.
Whose canteen …………….?
This canteen is of Dashrath.
Abhay’s parents were shocked because he spent hours on the computer.
The Panwars ensured safe schooling for Piyush by admission in a government school.
How many ………….?
Four students participated in the video conference?
We should dispose of our kitchen waste in the pit.
Kartik is a student.
How much …………….?
The curd costs an extra four rupees per bowl.
Vikram won the competition.
The king organized a competition to find a true successor.
What districts …………….?
Hadoti region comprises Kota, Bundi, Baran, and Jhalawar.
- What is the name of the then king of Jodhpur?
- When did the Khejarli massacre take place?
- Where do Janki Lal and Sugan go?
- Which school does Vidya join?
- Who is Mr. Jagdish Sharma?
- Whose canteen is this?
- Why were Abhay’s parents shocked?
- How did the Panwars ensure safe schooling for Piyush?
- How many students participated in the video conference?
- Where should we dispose our kitchen waste?
- Who is a student?
- How much does the curd cost per bowl?
- Who won the competition?
- Why did the king organize a competition?
- What districts does the Hadoti region: comprise?
Exercise – 2
(Based on English Reader)
Frame questions using ‘wh’ words to get the following answers
- Plastic bags are dangerous to animals because they may die by eating them.
- Surgery was needed to remove the bags.
- We pollute our environment by throwing waste carelessly.
- The food item, curd, will cost extra.
- Malini writes a letter to Mohini.
- Hadoti region is popular for fairs.
- The people of Khejarli showed great courage.
- Thousands of rats entered Abhay’s room.
- Vikram’s flower pot was without flowers.
- Malini wrote the letter on 27 Oct. 2015.
- The smile goes everywhere.
- Sushruta was the father of anesthesia.
- Aryabhatta studied at the University of Nalanda.
- Ramesh was very much laborious.
- The king gave his people seeds.
- Why are plastic bags dangerous to animals?
- What was needed to remove the bags?
- How do we pollute our environment?
- Which food item will cost extra?
- Whom does Malini write a letter to?
- Which region is popular for fairs?
- How much courage did the people of Khejarli show?
- How many rats entered Abhay’s room?
- Whose flower pot was without flowers?
- When did Malini write the letter?
- Where does the smile go?
- Who was the father of anesthesia?
- Where did the Aryabhatta study?
- How much laborious was Ramesh?
- Who gave his people seeds?